Spring decoration tinker windows with children – colorful window decoration brings spring into your home
The chirping of birds, the sun, positive thoughts … all of this gives it away: it won’t be long until spring! Now, when spring is on the threshold, it is time to think of fresh, colorful decorations. Spring handicrafts bring a breath of fresh air into the apartment and put children and adults in a good mood. The window decoration is assigned a special place. That is why a particularly creative activity is the focus of our article today: making spring decorations windows with children. Even the simplest paper window decorations add more color to everyday life. So don’t hesitate and get to work! Take a look at the fresh craft ideas below and get inspired for your beautiful spring decorations!
Spring decoration windows tinker with children and satisfy the thirst for action of the little ones
Spring decoration tinker windows with children – tinkering for the window is fun
Spring is associated with a colorful palette and lots of sunshine. You make the effort to transfer the excellent spring-like atmosphere into your own four walls. And the right spring decoration is the best opportunity for it. Of course you prefer to do these yourself. This not only gives your home a can of springtime atmosphere, but also a bit of originality. Children especially like creating colorful handicrafts themselves a lot.
Funny window pictures make the atmosphere cheerful. This is also the reason why colorful window flowers and funny birds, bees and butterflies are so popular as window decorations. Sticking paper decorations on the window is one of the easiest ways to welcome spring. Bird cutouts and flowers made from tissue paper are excellent craft ideas for children who like to do handicrafts. The hanging window decoration is another option to create a spring-like atmosphere at home. The decorative garlands in various funny shapes are also particularly popular.
Spring-like handicrafts for a fresh home decoration
We look forward to the coming spring with self-made window decorations
Spring decoration tinker windows with children – decorate the window in a colorful and varied way
An incredible number of varied decoration ideas for the window could be tinkered with from paper. For example, it is not difficult as such a window decoration whole meadow of flowers to tinker yourself.
- Colored paper
- Drinking straws, better made of paper
- Craft glue
- Adhesive tape
This is how it’s done:
- Fold the folding paper in half.
- Now draw six petals on the folding paper and then cut them out. Only then do you have to unfold it.
- Next, join the petals together.
- Glue a colored circle made of construction paper in the middle.
- Now attach the straws to the back.
- Cut out some petals from the construction paper and glue them to the stems.
- Next, take a green cardboard box and cut it so that it resembles grass. That will be the flower meadow.
- Now you need to attach the meadow to the lower edge of the window with adhesive tape.
- Then glue the flower stems to it.
- Also fix the flower blossoms to the window by using rolls of adhesive tape.
You can realize this craft idea in many different ways. Be creative and make original window pictures with spring flowers!
A colorful meadow of flowers conjures smiles on the faces of young and old
If you want to let your creativity run free, you could opt for a somewhat atypical window decoration: Window pictures with dried flowers. You could just mess up the flower petals on the window. This certainly makes the room look a lot fresher and is child’s play to imitate. But you can also create unusual works of art with the help of a few dried flowers. Like the following craft idea.
You need some dried flowers. Take the kids for a walk and collect some flowers. Put these in an old book and let them dry for a while. You still need colored craft paper, craft glue, baking paper, scissors, compasses or plates and glass.
- For a single window picture you need two circles of different sizes. Draw these on the colored paper. Use the compass or a plate and glass. Then cut this out. Now you have a big circle with a hole.
- Cut another circle out of the baking paper. This should be a little smaller than the larger circle made of colored paper.
- Then stick the parchment paper on the circle and make sure that the cut-out center is completely covered.
- Then apply craft glue to the flower head and stem and attach the flower to the parchment paper.
- Glue the pictures to the window and enjoy this extraordinary window decoration!
You can create attractive window decorations with dried flower blossoms
Flower blossoms on the window charge us with positive energy
Since you spend a lot of time at home in the last few months, you try to think of different activities in order to be fully employed. This also applies to the children with full strength. Handicrafts with children for spring is also a lot of fun. So that you and your children don’t get bored, we would like to suggest a few more interesting DIY ideas for the new season below. Bring spring into your own four walls with a colorful spring decoration!
Make spring-like window decorations for Easter
Help the children make spring decorations
When making colored spring decorations, the children develop their imagination and fine motor skills
Living ideas and decoration –