The Fleckerlteppich remains an undisputed classic in the modern interior
If you are looking for the perfect rug for your home, then the Fleece rug is just right for you. Seductive patterns and nuances, long durability and versatile use make this classic rug. Small imperfections through the use of natural raw materials and tangible craftsmanship give each piece a personal touch and express your love of naturalness in interior design. A tapestry rug adds a lot to the overall picture of each room and ensures a noticeably pleasant atmosphere and coziness.
Fleece rugs can be tailored to your interior design style
The tapestry carpet as a symbol of status and the continuation of a centuries-old tradition
For centuries, the Fleckerlteppich made of fabric remnants or old garments. Due to the high prices of fabrics, he was first and foremost only found in mansions and other esteemed estates. This symbol of status and wealth then slowly came to wealthy citizens. They already had large rooms that were only used for socializing and were beautifully decorated for parties to receive guests there. The tapestry rug was a popular decoration that would brighten up the most beautiful room in the family.
Previously, mainly fabric scraps and old garments were used to make carpets
Today, rugs made from old clothes could serve as a beautiful souvenir
Today, unwanted, new materials and raw materials such as cotton and sheep's wool are used more often. However, whether you decide on new fabrics, a rug made of your own clothing as a memento or a mixture of the two, these extraordinary raw materials ensure that each and every rug is made into a unique piece by careful hand weaving. After all, hand weaving is one of mankind's oldest handicrafts and, despite the danger posed by the mass industry, is still highly valued. Unlike machine production, which produces thousands of identical products every day, hand-woven tapestries have a unique character left by masters in each piece, as well as a significantly longer shelf life.
These machines are already over 100 years old, but always run like clockwork
This is what traditional products should look like, not through automated machines
Reveal your passion for creativity with a patchwork carpet
Another benefit of hand weaving is that you can choose the pattern and material, colors, size and shape all by yourself, so that your tapestry becomes your own personal work of art and can adapt to your interior design preferences. Subtle colors and geometric shapes z. For example, add texture to the country style, boho chic, retro or Scandinavian style. Rich floral motifs, pastel and earth colors complement rather the Mediterranean and tropical style or shabby-chic. In a narrow kitchen or hallway, multicolored stripes, typical of the tapestry rug, create the illusion of a larger room.
In such a cozy home everyone would feel very well
Customize the patterns and colors of the furniture you want
6 reasons why you should opt for a handwoven carpet tapestry
- The Fleckerl carpet has character, adapts exactly to your preferences and reveals your personality in the interior design.
- Natural raw materials and the reuse of substances protect our environment and keep a centuries-old tradition alive.
- The Fleckerlteppich is very robust and is particularly well suited for heavily used floors. A handwoven carpet, unlike the manufactured goods, can withstand minor damage for many decades. In addition, you can quickly repair and clean it in the hand weaving.
- Cotton and sheep's wool are both breathable. Wool locks in heat and stops drafts while cotton is more resilient. The Fleckerlteppich can absorb a lot of moisture and that does not bother him, so he can even be put down in the bathroom.
- The Fleckerlteppich is the perfect carpet for allergy sufferers and asthmatics. He is free of chemicals through the use of natural raw materials and thus does not irritate the skin. In addition, it compensates for the humidity in the room, serves to inhibit noise, binds in its tissue allergy-causing dust and thus ensures a pleasant healthy indoor climate.
- Fleckerlteppiche are easy to clean and washable even in the washing machine at 30 degrees and wool wash cycle. With soapy water and mineral water remove any stubborn stains. However, do not wash your carpet too often, only if heavily soiled, as this can loosen up the fabric. Instead, you can turn it over, because both sides are equally usable, vacuuming normally without brush head and outside, sometimes even in the snow, knock. Dry cleaning, bleaching and ironing are not recommended. Your carpet will last for many years to enjoy.
Tap or vacuum your carpet regularly and then let it get some fresh air outdoors
ConclusionNo other carpet is as extensive as the traditionally hand-woven carpet. This confirmed classic adorned many houses for centuries and even today. Count yourself among the lucky ones, to make your own Fleckerlteppich at will and effectively set in scene.
Inviting and appealing – so spice up the apartment
Living ideas and decoration –